Signal Alliance Technology Holding is one of the leading Technology Integrators for corporate organizations in Nigeria. For over two decades, we have been helping organizations to thrive by empowering them with technology solutions that add optimal value to their operations.
Job Position: Cybersecurity Engineer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- This role will participate in and assist the cybersecurity engineering team, primarily tasked with designing, implementing, and supporting cybersecurity technology solutions for clients at the direction of the Team Lead, Security engineering.
- Actively participate as a professional services engineer on implementation engagements, conducting following tasks: participate in meetings with clients, support to develop concepts, solutions, methods required to fulfil projects objectives
- Participate in the project teams consisting of other security engineers to deliver, optimize, and support end-to-end security solutions for clients
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients
- Design and implement technical security solutions with ecosystem partners (including SIEM, Firewalls, IAM, IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, Authentication and authorization control, Cloud security etc.)
- Directly support industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development
- Analyze customer needs and develop action plan on a range of diverse solutions within the IT security Infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Possession of certificates or education related to cybersecurity / Information technology.
Professional Membership / Certifications:
- Possess equivalent security certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, OSCP, CCSP, other OEM-issued
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in positions related to manage, design, implementation, maintenance, or support cybersecurity technology solutions
- Capability to develop professional documents in the form reports, analysis, methodologies in the English language
- Understanding of technologies and solutions utilized in cybersecurity and networks (SIEM, Firewalls, IAM, IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, Authentication and authorization control, Cloud security etc.)
- Knowledge of core security concepts especially Network architecture, Risk management, Defense in depth, Zero Trust etc.
- Network administration, firewall configuration, TCP/IP, Windows/MacOS/Linux/Unix administration
- Basic technical experience in deploying and managing cybersecurity solutions from at least two of the following OEMs, Microsoft, Cisco, Checkpoint, Trend Micro, Sophos, and Broadcom.
- Business value chain/business verticals within the technology space
- Industry product knowledge
- Clear understanding and knowledge of B2B Business environment
Compensation is very attractive: HMO, Pension, Bonus, etc all inclusive.
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cybersecurity Engineer” as the subject of the mail.