Access Bank delivers sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank.
- We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank
- We are seeking exceptional Data Analysts to join our Data Management Office (DMO) Group. This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as data analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Work with other cross-functional technical teams and will serve as a key player in the Advanced Analytics team of the DMO
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data
- Make smarter decisions to deliver even better products, services, improve our customer relationship as well as optimize our business processes
- Facilitate the computerization of analytics and data collection processes
- Provide analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree with a concentration in Data Analytics; Finance; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics/Mathematics
- 2-6 years’ working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, preferably in the financial services industry
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery
- Proficiency in office automation tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Relevant Professional Certifications
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development
- A robust employee recognition program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online