Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development, and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
- Job Position: Data Analyst
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for formulating management techniques for quality data collection, analysis, and dissemination of analyzed information within the business.
- To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies, and processes
- Creating and designing data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Analyzing and interpreting performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Share data insight with business users and management to prioritize business and information needs
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, etc. with at least 2 years works experience as a Data Analyst.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to think critically, strategically & act tactically
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
- High standards of accuracy & precision with excellent organizational skills
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Accountability and relationship management
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven experience in the analysis and modeling of large datasets, and cloud-based database development
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
18th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online