Lily Hospital Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate. We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in helping brands build and maintain the customer loyalty that underpins long-term revenue and profitability. You must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to employees.
- Interpreting customer data to exceed customer expectation and achieve revenue growth and profitability.
- Analyzing results and trends using data science and statistical techniques.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Implementing data results to achieve increased positive customer experience
- Collecting data using software systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Informing different teams within the hospital of all new information and trends related to customer experience.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to Lily Hospitals’ policies.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Developing and presenting a periodic report of customer data analysis
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc / HND) Degree in a relevant field of study
- Practical experience using CRM software such as HubSpot is required.
- Knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer protection.
- A background in data science, statistics or related fields is an advantage
- Proven experience in building and maintaining customer insights
- Sound judgement and excellent problem-solving skills
- Superb written, and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Alignment with Lily Hospitals’ values.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.