Zaika Foods offers high quality product platforms and ready-to-use ingredients to help you be more successful in the marketplace. We are watching the trends in West Africa to better serve you with custom and proprietary products that balance your need for high quality and cost efficiency. Included in our product platforms are solutions for ‘Spices, Seasoning, Marinades, Sauces, Breading & Batter, Meat Solutions and Equipment & Services.
Job Position: Data Analyst B2B
Job Location: Lagos
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when the need arises. Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through the appropriate medium.
- At any point in time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking an excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be considered a violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a field that emphasizes on statistical and analytical skills, subjects such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, or economics.
- Experience of 2+ years in data analysis or sales operations job.
- Experience 2+ years in ISO 9001 procedures and documentations.
- Should be equipped with a laptop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Tally ERP system.
- Strong Communicational Skills – Verbal & Written.
- Numerical Skills – to be good in basic Mathematics.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving and team working skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
30th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.