eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- Job Position: Data Analyst Intern (NYSC)
- Job Location: Garki, Abuja
- The Data Analyst Intern will have Advanced MS Excel skill – Proven ability to create interactive dashboards, views and reports on large and complex datasets using advanced capabilities including, but not limited to Advanced functions, Interactive Tools, Interactive and Static Charting, Power Query/ Power View, Symbols & Conditional Formatting, Macros and Ability to write SQL against various database management systems
- He / She will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements, connect to data sources, identify and develop dashboards/reports which solve client’s unique problems and provide actionable decision support.
- A degree in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other relevant field is required
- Candidate must reside/ be serving in Abuja
- At least six months to one-year Data Analysis experience using Excel / Power BI
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerBI / Tableau is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Access, PostgreSQL, Database Principles is an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be honest, hardworking, and reliable.
N50,000 – N65,000 monthly.
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Opportunity is only open to students, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered