Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
Job Position: Data Engineer
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- This is a unique opportunity. You’ll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
- We are looking to hire a Data Engineer who will be responsible for building and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- The Data Engineer will support all data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Analyzing and organizing raw data
- Building and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Evaluating business needs and objectives
- Combining raw information from different sources
- Building analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Interpreting trends, patterns and exploring ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identifying opportunities for data acquisition.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational and nosql databases, query authoring (SQL)
- We are looking for a candidate with 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and mongo.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online