Indicina is a venture-funded FinTech building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity
Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa.
Job Position: Data Engineer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimizing ETL processes: Assemble large, complex data sets to undertake wide range of analyses that answer a variety of questions
- Data architecture: Design data schema and partner with engineering teams to implement high-perf views, including cloud-based workflows in R and Python
- Work closely with Data Scientists to optimize and reengineer model code to be modular, efficient and scalable, and to deploy models to production.
- Configure, deploy, manage, and document data extraction, transformation, enrichment, and governance process in cloud data platforms, including AWS
- Build visualizations to help derive meaningful insights from data.
- Partner with data scientists, PMs, engineers and business stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements, plan and execute projects, and communicate status, risks and issues.
- Perform root cause analysis of system and data issues and develop solutions as required. Design, develop and maintain data pipelines and backend services for real-time decisions, reporting, data collecting, and related functions
- Manage CI/CD pipelines for developed services
- Product analytics: Exploratory analysis and answer questions at various levels of product development
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit here to apply online