MAKA is a community commerce platform for fashion and beauty, enabling everyone to discover their style, feel represented & express their individuality. We are changing how consumers in Africa shop for fashion & beauty. MAKA is a fashion & beauty marketplace where trusted creators can live-stream & sell directly to consumers. Shoppers can buy through live-streams, on-demand videos, or directly from the catalog. We are a venture-backed startup building the future of e-commerce. We are committed to creating an extraordinary software company, team and place to work!
Job Position: Data Engineer
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- The Data Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining data pipelines, integrating with external sources, designing data models, and creating a data warehouse.
- Additionally, the position involves developing ETL processes, building and testing data structures, and creating data analytics solutions.
- Data Engineering, ETL, and Data Warehousing skills
- Experience in Data Modeling and Analytics
- Ability to design data systems and optimize their performance
- Proficient in SQL and experience with relevant database technologies (e.g. Postgres, Redshift)
- Experience in implementing data security measures and ensuring data quality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.