First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Analyst, Data Engineering
Job Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos
- To ensure strategic design and implementation of BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses.
- This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users.
- Design and development of extraction, transformation and loading scripts using SSIS, PLSQL etc.
- Design of physical and logical models for OBIEE implementation.
- Assist in projects that require extraction from bank’s data sources.
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions.
- Develop technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of Business Intelligence services.
- Assist in developing service acceptance criteria. Propose performance levels for new service. Review and verify service requirements with users. Agree and document service acceptance criteria.
- Create the service development plan. Review and agree with users.
- Build, configure or customise the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Manage automation and monitor application integration as code iteratively goes through assembly and product test.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Participate in the customisation of application packages.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in delivery of reports.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
21st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online