JDPC Enugu Diocese, a non-profit-oriented Social, Justice, and Development of the Diocese is currently engaged in the Enugu State 4GATES OVC Project to improve the health and well-being of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their families in Enugu East LGA.
- Job Position: Data Entry Clerk
- Job Location: Enugu
- Responsible for data entry into the national and 4GATES MIS platforms such as NOMIS
- Assisting the M&E officer to ensure that all hard and soft copies of data reported are well documented, safe, and secured.
- Assist the M&E to ensure that all household folders are serially arranged in safe cabinets.
- Assist the M&E to ensure timely reporting of data to designated authorities.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate or computer training certificates
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail
For more information: Call the Program Manager on 08037514715.