Krystal Digital is a full-service ICT company that specializes in the development, research, deployment, and creation of customized and service-oriented software applications. Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions, and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery.
The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works.
- Job Position: Data Entry Staff
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Data Entry Staff to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate should be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. He/She will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Candidates should possess First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Must have 0-2 years work experience
- The candidate should be resourceful, self-directed, and energetic. He/She should also be a self-starter and should excel at verifying information, analyzing errors, and managing confidential information.
- The candidate should also be deeply familiar with MS Excel and Word, and adapt quickly to new programs.
3rd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.