At Trontier, we harness the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet the data-driven and automation needs of businesses.
Job Position: Data Scientist
- We’re recruiting for a number of full-time Data and AI opportunities within our organisation and would like to find out about your interests.
- You will be overseeing the Data Analytics, Data Science, or Machine Learning within the company, advising internally and externally.
- There is a lot of autonomy and change to play around with and to be creative with your work.
- This position will be fully remote with a flexible working pattern.
- You may be required to take on training during the evening or on weekends.
- The role will start as an initial 6-month full-time contract with the possibility of being extended into a permanent position.
- If this is of interest, kindly complete the application form.
- If this role does not fit your requirement, we will be grateful if you could forward it to others who may be interested.
This role is varied and will involve:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Full end-to-end project-based work.
- Leading to a more predictive science, to optimise, to automate.
- Translating technical details to non-technical people.
- Exploring Data, ML, and AI – leading and educating others.
- Developing hands-on training curriculum.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / MSc / PhD qualification
- At least 4 years of work experience.
31st August 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We shall conduct interviews after careful selection of the shortlisted candidates.