At Motion Yield Limited, the focus is your need and our approach to consumer finance provides the key that connects you to your dreams. We are Nigeria’s leading consumer finance provider managed by a team of young professionals that have experience in consumer finance and banking, spanning over a decade.
Job Position: Debt Recovery Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Utilize various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies to locate the right parties in order to negotiate payment arrangements on high collectibility or value accounts.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when the right party is reached. The process often requires reviewing the account information in the database, and/or asking probing questions of the consumer in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
- Overcome stalls and objections & suggest money sources for debt payment.
- Utilize payment options (credit cards, direct checks) and secure this information so that administrative services can process.
- Work closely with Branch Manager (BM) and Loan Officer (LO) to execute recovery techniques and strategies including, regular office and home visit , and collecting.
- Negotiate settlements outside of normal guidelines, authorize credit bureaus deletions, negotiate payment arrangements over a longer span of time than normal, take accounts out of treatment (close accounts) within certain guidelines.
- May advise management regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- May help resolve higher level disputes.
- B.Sc or HND qualification in any discipline with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrable Communication Skills.
- Self Motivated.
- Must know how to drive and possess a valid drivers’ license.
7th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.