Revent global finance is a micro-lending firm with the aim of creating wealth for the masses, and also enable determined entrepreneurs to build businesses for themselves.
Job Position: Debt Recovery Officer
Locations: Ibadan (Mokola, Bodija, UI, Sango), Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate demand and meet all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on all debtor accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Monitors Loan officer to ensure loans booked by them are fully recovered.
- Monitoring and Recovering of Expired loans in all markets.
- Daily call memo and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Preparation of approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow up until loan is fully settled and the balance written off.
- Preparation and recommendation of strategies for all recoveries
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with external solicitors to ensure that cases referred to them for legal action are handled with efficiency.
- Obtain background information on all loans /customers assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc.
- Follow up on major debtors to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Years of Experience: at least 2 years experience.
NGN 40,000 + NGN 20,000 Transport Allowance Monthly.
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.