Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to Work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, the 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
Job Position: Delivery Experience Associate
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: Operations Manager
- This position is designed to provide a full line of driving safety and compliance-related education and training services to Delivery Associates in support of the goals and objectives of Konga Food.
- Provide practical and theory-based rider training and development to enhance individual risk awareness and riding skills, and promote the benefits of a positive rider attitude to reduce driver risk.
- Provide information on trainee performance and driving development needs
- Develop a good working knowledge of the Quality Assurance process including course evaluation to enable the team to meet all objectives.
- Track all fleet incident report relating to customer delivery experience and satisfaction
- Supervision and reporting of fleet condition and maintenance
- Hands-on Safety & Compliance experience in the Transportation industry an asset
- Experience in the provision of light riding coaching and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent training skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word skills is must
- Good communication skills.
7th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV to: [email protected] with the subject matter captured as “Delivery Experience Associate”.