PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
Job Position: Demand Planning Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Department Strategic Objectives
- Lead in the delivery of overall Demand planning process for the business.
- Consolidate forecasting process to facilitate better planning for overall business performance
- A key contributor to the success of the PZ Cussons commercial strategic plan with an effective and flexible field sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity.
- Co-ordinate the demand management process and be the custodian of the overall Demand plans and TM1 system
- Manage Demand planning phase of monthly/annual “Integrated Business Planning process”, liaise with all parties to ensure a consensus forecast.
- Identify and advise promptly abnormal demands situations, forecast accuracies and how to address any identified issues.
- Work closely with the supply and distribution teams to ensure products availability in the right quantity at depots/location/customers in line with the consensus Demand or activity plans.
- Identify Risks and Opportunities and communicate appropriately, coordinate products phase-in and phase-out plans
- Provide background information for Budget and PFs build-up
- Target vs. Actual performance (KPIs)
- Quality and timeliness of information and reporting
Internal & External Relationships:
- Head of Channel Marketing
- Marketing/Sales/Channel/Supply Chain/Finance/NPD/HR team
- PZ Marketing & Sales network
- First Degree in any discipline
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experiences: (What experience brings success to this role):
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs,
- Has Field Sales management experience
Knowledge: (What does the person need to know):
- Good knowledge of business objectives and priorities.
- Knowledge of Commercial Planning process
- Good analytical, evaluation, problem solving, planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- PZ Cussons Leadership competencies
Functional or Technical / Business Skills: (What can the holder do):
- Commercial Acumen – Proven Strength
- Customer Management – Developed
- Negotiation Skills – Developed
- In Market Execution – Developed
- Selling Skills – Proven Strength
- Sales Drivers – Proven Strength
- Channel Strategy-Developed
- Presentation & Communication Proven Strength
PZ Cussons Leadership Competencies required:
Required Behavioural Competences:
- Act Authentically by being open, welcoming and genuine
- Build Capability by pushing for opportunities to learn and grow towards achieving organisational objectives
- Challenge Convention – be courageous to challenge in the right way for the right reasons
- Deliver Fast and Smart by planning and organising activities to achieve defined goals
- Establish Connections internally and externally to better serve our customers and other stakeholders
- Focus to Win by demonstrating drive and resilience to achieving agreed objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online