Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading Dental Surgery in Lagos, Nigeria. The clinic provides top quality dental care from highly skilled dentists. They provide in-home dental care for the elderly and special needs. They offer a comprehensive dental treatment that includes fresh breath, dental x-rays and teeth whitening.
To continue to provide top quality service, the clinic is now seeking to recruit an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Therapist
- Reporting to the Medical Director, you will give advice on oral health to patients and will also provide periodontal treatments and carry out routine restorative work.
- You will have clinical and health promotion responsibilities within the dental healthcare team.
- In addition, you will communicate effectively with patients to obtain and evaluate their dental history and diagnose the condition, carry out clinical examinations, perform routine treatments such as carrying out simple fillings and replacing temporary fillings or crowns, undertaking root service debridement, treating periodontal disease and placing pre-formed crowns on deciduous teeth (also referred to as primary or milk teeth).
- You will also scale and polish teeth.
- A graduate of Science or a Healthcare degree, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with patients in a calm and reassuring manner and to advise them on how to look after their teeth and gums.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- You must have effective listening and good motivational skills to educate patients to maintain healthy oral hygiene and a healthy diet.
- In addition, you must be able to demonstrate excellent manual dexterity and confidence in handling dental tools and equipment, ability to work well in a team as well as independently, an interest in helping and advising people to look after their teeth and gums.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.