SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through four major segments: Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services.
Job Position: Depot Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Dimensions (Job Scope)
- Daily check on depot equipment prior to use
- Periodic maintenance of all depot equipment
- Carry out minor repair on depot equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance schedule on all fixed equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance checks on depot storage facilities
- Ensure that contractors carry out their job in accordance with HSE policy
- Ensure that all checks and schedules are accurately documented
- Liaise with the superintendent on all projects, repair, and maintenance schedules.
- To maintain the AFQRJOS standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Not more than 25 years of age
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
20th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.