Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Deputy Electrical Engineer – Cement Industry, DCP
- Job ID: GbokoElectrical001
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Department: Electrical
- Reports To: AGM (Electrical)
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: Supervisors, Electricians
- Prepare work order and ensure implementation base on condition monitoring report.
- Prepare equipment maintenance / performance reports on monthly basis.
- Prepare and monitor planned maintenance for equipment.
- Inspection and condition monitoring of plant and electrical equipment.
- Strategic maintenance planning and coordination.
- Ensuring reliability of plant equipment.
- Carrying out root cause analysis of failures.
- Monitoring and maintaining minimum material stock level, purchase requisitions and quality inspection of inbound spares.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering in the relevant discipline + 6 yrs experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online