Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Deputy General Manager, Electrical
- Job ID: IbeseplantElect009
- Job Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications. On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with colleagues to solve emerging issues.
- You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products. Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical Installations and activities and all manpower/ administrative issues.
- Coordination of maintenance activities in Electrical Department.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Coordination of Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external Professional Services/Support.
- Manpower Planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc / HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) Minimum of 18 years relevant experience.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online