Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Position: Deputy Manager, Electrical
Job Location: Obajana, Kogi
- Overseeing the maintenance of Electrical equipment for optimum performance raises indent for replacement of spare parts and provides maintenance support for shift operations.
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical Installations and activities
- Ensure completion of electrical maintenance jobs with the highest level of quality, safety, and effectiveness at minimum cost to maximize equipment availability
- Ensures smooth running of the unit, and gives regular feedback.
- Coordinate other section engineers and give support when required.
- Manage and motivate his team, ensuring coordination and cooperation between the departments.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance practices and contribute to their improvement.
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 18 years post experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online