Kimberly Ryan Limited – Welcome to Kimberly Ryan, a HR and Business Solutions provider. Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesses, deploying cutting edge industry leading solutions and service delivery techniques informed by our experience and familiarity with doing business in our chosen markets.
Over the years, we have partnered with various clients across Africa and provided them with bespoke solutions needed to drive their business goals and objectives. These successful partnerships and projects have built the trust and confidence that continuously set our brand name as a force to reckon with.
Job Position: Designer Liaison Manager
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Generate a pipeline of target fashion designers and creative merchants for the client’s marketplace across Africa
- Manage a team of Designer Liaison Agents to promote the client’s platform to target merchants
- Implement campaigns to raise awareness and adoption of the client’s as key ecommerce partner for African fashion designers.
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree in Fashion or relevant business discipline
- Minimum 5 years fashion industry experience with at least 2 years people management experience
- Strong pan-African and international fashion industry networks would be an advantage.
N250,000 – N375,000 Monthly.
16th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates who possess the right competencies and are confident to fulfill our expectations for this role should send their CV.