9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Job Position: Specialist, Dev Ops Web & E-commerce
Job Location: Lagos
- This role is responsible for implementing visual elements that our website and e commerce site users see and interact with. The ideal candidate will combine the art of design with the art of programming including the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of our applications.
- You will play an active role in championing the implementation of our UI/UX vision. the ideal candidate will have considerable knowledge of front-end development as well as UI and UX design. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), and in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our touchpoint presence.
- Develop and implement UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Take ownership of content management for our website and e-commerce platforms
- Develop functional web applications
- Build high-quality, clean and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Deploy and manage website content as a core touchpoint for brand presence and customer engagement with the aim of improving customer satisfaction
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Create and maintain digital assets such as interface design files, themes, wireframes, and interactive mockups/prototypes using Figma, InDesign, Sketch, etc. and ultimately build frontend architecture
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Collaborate with the design team to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and develop new web application features
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Carry out other activities as instructed by the Manager, Digital Marketing
- First Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) years plus relevant work experience as a Front-end developer
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Familiar with prototyping tools like Figma, InDesign, and Sketch
- Familiarity with React.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiar with deploying web applications on a cloud environment like Microsoft Azure.
- Familiar with taking ownership of an existing web application and making modifications to it.
- Familiar with working extensively with restful APIs
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Very good conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online