African Franchise Institute – A pioneer and builder of an emerging institute and business school in Nigeria is looking to fill the vacant role below:
- Job Position: Development and Programme Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, coordinating and improving the internal and external programs of the organization which align with the organization’s strategic vision.
- Oversee the introduction and roll-out of new training and certification programmes of the institute.
- Expanding programme offering and enhancing the quality of existing programmes
- Significantly support and successfully manage the implementation of the strategic business goals.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and ensure growth in line with the objectives of the organizations.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the program team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Liaising with the marketing and Digital media communications team to increase awareness of programs
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Participating in tender and grant application process including design, submission and review
- Coordinating and running events, seminars, webinars and workshops
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Developing industry partnerships
- Oversee programs of the Institute including coordination of faculty activities and providing data management and secretarial support to the Faculty staff and volunteers.
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years Cognate Experience as a Program Manager in a reputable Business or Management Training School is a MUST.
- High level of proficiency with Google suite (sheets, docs, slides) and communication technologies, such as Slack and Zoom.
Required Core Competencies:
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Risk management and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Information Technology and Computer skills
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: [email protected] using “Development and Programme Manager” as e-mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted