Bellforte Consulting is a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Our partners have tested professionals with deep ‘sector-specific’ knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda.
Job Position: Organisation and Development Consultant
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to clients.
- Facilitate and develop clients ‘policies on learning and development, recruitment, and selection.
- In addition to project delivery, the role will also include facilitating learning and development power-point presentations and contributing to thought leadership and business development.
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs, and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Delivers surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labour laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences, and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Devise severance packages.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction –in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
- First Degree in a Social Science course, a Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CIPD, CIPM and Project Management certifications are desirable
- 5-7 years’ experience in consulting, corporate services and human resources administration, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online