Gurugeeks Royalty is a multinational conglomerate company which offers solutions in areas of IT/Telecoms, Catering Services, Music Production and multi-media services, Fashion Designing & Crafts, Automotive, Agriculture, Insurance and Career Development & Kingdom Empowerment.
Specialised in Information Technology and Electrical Power Systems & Control – (25yrs of combined industry experience)
Job Position: DevOps / Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. Be part of the team that design, develop and runs our digital IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver to our customers and the rest of the business.
- To be successful in this role, you should have both theoretical and hands-on experience on AWS Services, an understanding of service models: IaaS, PaaS & SaaS, comfortable with hosting applications in the Cloud, Setting Databases and configuring services such as CloudFront, Route53, Cognito/IAM, ALB, EC2 etc.
Purpose of Job
- Works with senior members of the IT team and wider business to ensure IT projects are designed, managed and delivered to budget and on time.
- Resolve any problem related to the cloud and help in creating a bug-free storage system.
- Adopt an approach of continuous review and enhancement to project delivery working practices
- Debugging and deploying cloud-native apps and storage.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Collaborate with other Cloud Support/Developers to design, implement and evolve automated CI/CD pipelines in the cloud
- Designing, developing and deploying software applications including Infrastructure design implementation and documentation.
- Modifying and improving existing systems
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Developing strategies for disaster management and recovery.
- HND Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with SysOps
Nice to Have:
- Clear knowledge about SaaS, IaaS and PaaS..
- Usage of APIs or Application Programming Interfaces.
- Knowledgeable about Cloud Development and Operations.
- Knowledgeable about cloud storage and cloud security.
N200,000 – N250,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.