Admoni is a Web, Android, and iOS application that provides a digital mobile platform that enables brand-to-user interaction via mobile phones. We provide smart mobile solutions that incentivize users and business brands alike.
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To help build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are looking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer.
- They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Resting and examining codes and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide technical support
- Build tools to reduce recurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts and automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 3+ years experience.
- Experience as DevOps Engineer or similar software engineer role.
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of AWS, Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineer.
25th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.