Deimos is a development and operations consultancy that prides itself on being the best of the breed. We work with companies of all sizes to ensure that their technology eco-systems are scalable, secure, redundant, cost-effective, and performant. We pride ourselves on innovating and pushing the edge. We are focused on the cloud. Whether it is AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure. We are comfortable and experienced in them all.
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Remote
- We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Professional Services team and deliver Software and DevSecOps projects. SRE / DevOps is one of our core competencies.
- You will be part of a highly-skilled team that continuously innovates and delivers high value solutions to clients across various industries on all public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc).
- Technologies we work with daily include Kuberenetes, Helm, Terraform, GitOps, OPA, Calico, Linkerd, just to name a few.
- You will report to the Site Reliability Manager.
- Design and build advanced cloud-native infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Constantly improve the stability, scalability, cost-effectiveness, and operational excellence of our clients’ systems.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Infrastructure planning, testing, and development.
- 3+ years of experience as SRE/DevOps Engineer.
- Proven knowledge of Agile principles.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code, preferably Terraform.
- Experience building and maintaining Kubernetes clusters and workloads.
- Strong ability to build robust CI/CD pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of the general SRE/DevOps landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working as a remote team member
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online