Moni is building simple solutions in a world where financial inclusion is a complex dream has changed not only the lives of mobile money agents but ours also. We can no longer imagine a world where mobile money agents do not have access to float based on social reputation and trust. Our community model is altering the current lending infrastructure and as trendsetters, we aren’t stopping. Working at Moni is like walking a runway – fast paced, thrilling, showcasing a masterpiece and filled with applause. We have a thing for creative, smart, fun and contrarian rebel
Job Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- Automate application builds and deployments.
- Plan and implement cloud-based servers, applications, and microservices.
- Design, architect, implement, test, automate and maintain software components to a high-quality standard.
- Apply security fundamentals and best practices in the design and implementation of solutions
- Provide technical leadership for the management, operations, and support of cloud solutions post implementation
- Act as a technical escalation for troubleshooting complex issues and manage incidents.
- Propose and follow the branching/merge strategies in version control tool
- Manage all production releases.
- Comply the project with different MOS (Minimum Operational Standards) standards and suggest/implement improvements
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Shell/Python/Groovy/Ruby.
- You have 4-5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands on experience on setting up Continuous Integration pipelines with tools like Teamcity
- Experience working on configurations of Source code management tools like Git, Bitbucket
- Hands on experience on deployment automation using one of the tools like uDeploy, Jenkins.
- Experience on change management tools like service now
- Basic knowledge of Continuous monitoring using ELK, Appdynamics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Knowledge of common cloud service providers like AWS
- Basic knowledge of app server (WAS/WebLogic) clustering, load balancing, and deployment topology
- Possess knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Experience on shell scripting
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
What it Takes to Succeed in the Role:
- You’re a critical thinker and possess great problem-solving skills
- You’re a great team player.
- You’re curious: we’re growing at a fast pace and we thrive on continuous improvement. You are eager to learn and expand your horizon.
- You’re flexible and resilient: you are excited to see what tomorrow brings and you are able to adapt to new strategies and priorities when needed.
- You’ve a strong sense of ownership and you are able to keep your focus on highest-value priorities. You get very proud of each feature your team delivers and you are happy to celebrate successes and learnings with them.
- You make it happen: you are constantly looking for improvement opportunities and you are able to involve the right people to make those improvements a reality.
- You’re a great communicator: you are able to listen to other teams needs, you ensure transparency and visibility on your roadmap and you value keeping stakeholders informed of progress and milestones.
- You’re passionate about doing meaningful work that has an impact on underserved Communities.
- AWS – Cloud Infrastructure
- Nodejs – Primary backend languages
- MongoDB, Redis – Data persistence
- Postman, cypress – Testing tools
- Bitbucket – Source code management
- RabbitMQ or Nats – Message broker.
- Sentry – Log management
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage (Nigeria)
- MacBook Pro Laptop
- The opportunity to work at a fast-growing, fast-paced startup
- A team that’s invested in your growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online