Quidax is an African focused cryptocurrency exchange. We enable customers to buy/sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, USDT and Litecoin) with Naira.
Our vision, which is at the core of what we do every day at Quidax, is to build a world where sending money and value around the globe is as easy as sending a text message. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
Job Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Remote
- We are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engr who will be responsible for improving cloud solutions and resolving complex problems.
- We’re not looking for people who know all the answers. We want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring up new ideas, tools, systems, and technologies. To help handle the scale and resilience of our infrastructure.
- The issues we solve are meaningful, exciting and constantly evolving. You’ll work together with other engineers in a fast-paced, agile platform, to build reliable, secure and efficient applications in the cloud. Your code will make it easy for customers to send crypto value with no stress. Our engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer ready for the challenge of delivering great products to our users.
- Develop the next generation of Quidax exchange solutions at 80x the current scale.
- Maintain and develop a service-oriented backend.
- Analyze and identify bottlenecks in performance and optimize accordingly.
- Work with a stellar team of engineers to build highly scalable and resilient applications and infrastructure, that serve millions of users.
- Participate in our agile/scrum process.
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review.
- Collaborate with frontend and DevOps engineers to add support for complex user interfaces both on the web and mobile while also supporting with the deployment of new services and databases.
- Work as a team to ensure everyone meets their goals.
- Make the world a better place by making it easy to send money and value across the globe and with no hassle.
What you need to have:
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in cloud services; AWS or Azure.
- Passion for building clean, maintainable and scalable solutions.
- Experience working with containers, docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience in Infrastructure and Configuration as Code, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with at least one programming language and shell scripting.
- Experience with Git and Gitlab as well as GitlabCI.
- You enjoy building services from scratch and supporting them over a meaningful period of time.
- The Senior DevOps Engineer would report to the Engineering Manager (DevOps) at Quidax.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What our hiring process looks like
It’s a 4-step quick process!
- Intro call with the recruiter
- In some cases, a take-home assessment or live-based assessment
- 45mins call with the hiring team lead
- 30mins culture fit