Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- DevOps Engineers are responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of an organization’s IT infrastructure.
- They are the bridge between the technical and operational aspects of IT, ensuring that systems are not only secure and reliable, but also optimized for performance and scalability
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field Certifications such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud are highly beneficial.
- Cloud Administration and Systems Administration skills
- Experience with Infrastructure and Network Security
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with banking or financial systems is a plus
- Staff Gym
- Parental Leave (Paternity and Maternity)
- Year-End Bonus (13th month)
- Company Events
- Competitive Pay
- Leave Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online