Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Technology sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The DevOps Engineer works to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline.
- The DevOps Engineer will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices.
- Manage the configuration of the build infrastructure (Windows and Linux)
- Improve reliability and performance of test and build processes
- Design and maintain automated release channels
- Proactively look for ways to automate the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies
- Review and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process
- Own the process for releasing builds into QA and up to production
- Managing pre/post release code merges
- Managing the code branching strategies
- Building the bridge between Engineering (dev. & QA) and IT Operations
- Automate the deployment and delivery process on all existing repositories and ongoing ones
- Review and analyze existing development and deployment processes
- Participate in all software development lifecycle
- Automate CI/CD processes on Azure, AWS, Google cloud and implement necessary security features and policies.
- Train, supervise and mentor junior DevOps Engineers
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ability to pick new technologies quickly like AWS
- Certification or 2+ years hands on :
- (Linux systems configuration), (Networking and infrastructure components like ELB), (Monitoring and alerts), (Docker)
- Certification or 1+ years hands on:
- (Build and Deployment Automation), (Jenkins)
- Experience with containers as build artifacts
- Configuration, provisioning and deployment to production environments
- Demonstrable track records of implementing continuous deployment (CD) through to production
- Experience using various software like :
- ELK stack (Elastisearch, Logstash, Kibana), RabbitMQ, Bamboo, AppDynamics, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Git and Github, PCI application security standards, Ansible
- Kubernetes: Container provisioning, orchestration and clustering
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.