S-TEE Cambridge College This is the Cambridge Arm of the Mainstream school (S-TEE Schools). Our students are tutored on the British Curriculum and Nigerian Curriulum in preparation for their Cambridge Examinations. We are located in Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos State. We work with highly trained educators, who most times are british council certified.
The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution.
- Job Position: Diction Educator
- Job Location: Isolo, Lagos
- The subject teacher (Diction) will work with all members of staff, especially the Langauge Department/teachers to create educating, engaging, and exciting learning experiences for the students, to help improve their speaking and writing skills.
- To achieve this, the subject teacher will:
- Prepare and deliver phonics lessons with corresponding writing lessons to students, within the scope of the curriculum.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, lesson plans/notes, assignments/projects, study materials, etc.
- Recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or learning materials to complement lessons.
- Provide one-to-one instruction for individuals or small groups of students, who need remedial classes for speaking and writing.
- Organize an engaging and exciting teaching environment to enhance productivity.
- Initiate, facilitate and moderate educating, engaging, and exciting classroom discussions/activities.
- Teach and evaluate students in speaking and writing.
- Maintain records of students’ attendance, assessment result, progress etc, and provide feedback to the Language Department/teachers and the school management in written progress reports in person or via email.
- Provide feedback to students, using positive reinforcement techniques to motivate and encourage them.
- Relevant Teaching Experience as a phonics instructor
- Must be conversant with the British curriculum.
- Candidates should possess BA / BEd qualification
- 10 – 13 years experience.
- Must have a good command of the English Language, must be eloquent and presentable.
- Must be able to use the computer.
30th January 2021.
Hoe to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.