Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organization’s activities relating to People, Process, and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
Founded in 2010 in the United Kingdom, we have since expanded across Europe and Africa, serving clients across the public and private sectors and various industries including Banking, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Information Technology, Real Estate, Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing, and many more.
In 2015, we launched our Africa office in Lagos, Nigeria, and have since provided a range of tailored solutions to various organizations.
Our bespoke solutions cut across Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing / Managed Staffing, Enterprise Transformation, Transactional Advisory, and HR Technology.
Over the years, we have worked with a long list of clients both in Europe and Africa.
- Job Position: Digital Designer
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The primary focus of this position is creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns, landing page design, and website content updates.
- Creative ability, aesthetic sense, and visual culture;
- Proactive, organized, with high critical spirit;
- Ready to work with international and large-scale projects;
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit is mandatory (ideas discussion, brainstorms, openness to listen and debate different perspectives)
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential.
- Creation of websites, landing pages, emails, and other digital marketing campaigns;
- Social Media visual content;
- Support the creation of content, merchandise, and materials for events;
- Work on lead generation;
- Works with Copywriters and Product Designers in a creative marketing team environment;
- Works closely with various company departments as needed for the development and implementation of content.
Nice to have:
- Motion design and Video skills (knowledge on After Effects and Premiere)
- Design system know-how
- Marketing Automation
- Basic knowledge of tracking software (Google Analytics)
- Experience in HTML and CSS (Web designing for email and webpage layout development also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; 3+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in WordPress
- Graphic design knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite
- Wireframing/prototyping and User Testing
- Ability to make edits and revisions based on feedback from others
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and projects based on the order of importance as outlined by the team lead and goals actions.
- Work in challenging and business-critical projects, worldwide!
- Opportunity to work in a Tech Company
- Flexible work hours and Full remote work
- Training plan
- Relaxed work environment
- Meritocracy based culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online