Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Job Position: Officer, Digital Engagement
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Business and Financial performance:
- Drive the design and management of digital client journey from awareness, engagement, consideration to conversion, connecting our owned digital platforms with external channels and capitalizing on marketing technology to uplift engagement capabilities
- Engage customers and prospects in a manner that informs them and builds affinity with the Ecobank brand and our product offering
- Drive conversations with prospective customers and move them along the sales funnel
- Prepare and run virtual events where customers may engage with product managers about Ecobank services
- Work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders
- Ensure excellent communication with external and internal stakeholders to ensure high levels of engagement and conversion of prospects into customers
- Build a strong network to gain access to necessary data, resources, and information to achieve the goals of driving engagement of prospects along the sales funnel and beyond
- Deep understanding of our target customers and how to engage them
Leadership and people management:
- Lead a team of digital sales agents who engage prospects and customers via digital communications channels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality of communication between Ecobank representatives and customers or prospects
- Embody a culture of effective storytelling in selling Consumer Bank products
Process controls and operational excellence:
- Liaise with Product managers to monitor effectiveness of engagement activities in driving business, making adjustments where necessary
- Comply with all Consumer Bank’s policies and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a consumer banking-based line of business
- Demonstrated excellence in persuasive communication.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes:
- Experience working with non-core staff to achieve a business objective
- Interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently towards a goal
20th October, 2023; 19:12
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online