Barry Callebaut Group – With annual sales of about CHF 7.3 billion (EUR 6.5 billion / USD 7.4 billion) in fiscal year 2018/19, the Zurich-based Barry Callebaut Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products – from sourcing and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds. The Group runs more than 60 production facilities worldwide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of more than 12,000 people.
Job Position: Digital Intern
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
- Support the preparation and the implementation of the Digital premium payment and SMS communication with Farmers.
- Perform regular administrative update of the project
- Centralized Farmers Phone number collection and perform cross analysis with operators database;
- Prepare data for sms communication with Farmers, LBAs and other third parties, analyze and share feedback for continuous improvement process.
- Prepare data for digital premium payment analyzed and share feedback for continuous improvement process.
- Participate in other sustainability projects.
KPI’s (to use during the evaluation):
- Effective reporting of the project status on weekly and monthly basis
- Farmers and other third parties phone number database updated on monthly basis
- Effective SMS communication and Digital payment
- Effective feedback received from both SMS and Digital Payment and Action plan in place for continuous improvement;
- Action plan implementation.
- Data analysis and presentation
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of local culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online