Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Digital Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to fill the position of a Digital Marketing Professional with interest in digital product development. This position will work on multiple accounts and manage a full digital media planning & execution team.
- Successful candidates will oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, account management, in-house team management, process refinement, and financial administration.
- Manage new projects to ensure the highest level of quality assurance, performance and innovation
- Steward client interest in the areas of tracking and delivering measurable results and analytics, market knowledge, and audience insights
- Promote when appropriate, the use of research, technology, creative, etc. – in executing the media campaigns and cohesive programs
- Stay well versed of new technologies and trends in order to apply insight to client’s business as well as proactively construct business building ideas.
- You will drive new business development for Digital and ensure retainership of existing clients while growing profitability and billings.
- Work collaboratively in planning sessions regarding client strategy and approach, providing leadership, consultation and acting as a voice for digital media
- Collaborate with agency cross functional teams to deliver cohesive business solutions and strategies
- Manages workflow, efficient and profitable servicing of clients, staffing levels, fosters healthy team structure, team assignments
Leadership & Management Competencies:
- Keep other agency departments informed about global digital marketing trends, consumers insights & best practices
- Engage and build relationships with customer support contacts and agency liaison leads in digital organizations
- Liaise with senior level brand representatives including VPs/CMOs and global digital platform leaders
- Critiques, conducts reviews, performance evaluation of media team to ensure that effective, efficient and profitable staff operations are maintained.
- Manage a team of digital marketing executives, ensuring clients projects are completed on time – and the team continues to grow and develop.
- Plan and implement client B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels – ensuring all work is completed on time and to budget
- Monitor and improve the overall digital strategy for each client & integrate with the Planning Strategy Unit where positive to ensure synergy of marketing efforts.
- Work with the creative unit to create B2C and B2B communications templates for each client – and work with the digital marketing executives to analyse and improve & report each campaign.
- Develop and implement a successful social media and community management strategy for all clients on all the major platforms, such as Instagram, Snap chat, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Manage the online digital marketing budget for key clients and brands across our portfolio with focus in priority high billings clients
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in related discipline
- 10+ years relevant work experience in the marketing space
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google Ads Management.
- Practical experience managing Facebook (Meta) ad accounts set-up for multiple clients local and foreign based.
- Understanding Google and Meta account funding and credit management.
- Good working knowledge of Twitter, Instagram and Telegraph Community Management, content development and engagement.
29th March, 2023 by 3:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.