Abili Integrated Services Limited is an indigenous company incorporated under the extant laws of Nigeria which came into existence as a corporate entity in the year 2012. It has created a niche since its incorporation in the areas of security services, engineering, marine, welding and fabrication, procurement, and supply services in the oil and gas industries.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy
- Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
- Creates graph in the system to track product sales
- Create content and handle digital advertisement for the company
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Identify and reach out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience
- Use data to create a strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Social media management and advertising (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Management of the Company’s digital space
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Any other assigned roles by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years experience leading a company’s public relations or communications with experience in social media management.
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self-motivated has excellent attention to detail, and enjoys working in a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online