African Naturalistas is one of the leading natural hair care brands in Nigeria today. We exist in other to make your journey to achieving healthy hair a smooth and stress-free one. At African Naturalistas, we have a team of hair and cosmetic production experts, ready to meet your needs at all times. We look forward to helping you achieve your goal of healthy hair… naturally, using our several services, including Hair Products, Hair Clinic, Memberships, Masterminds, etc
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Sheridan, Lagos
- Manage and create content for all our Social Media handles
- Manage content uploads and engagement on Youtube
- Write content marketing blog posts
- Manage sponsored ad performances
- Manage Newsletter marketing and informative communication
- Occasionally Build sales conversion pages
- Develop creative Digital Marketing Strategies to be executed across all platforms
- Create graphics, posters, video cut-outs, other media assets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Create and manage monthly Social Media Calendars and Email Marketing Calendars.
- Post Engaging Contents daily on all Social Media Channels
- Manage Stakeholder communications on Social Media
- Monitor, track, analyze, report on the performance of social media platforms using tools such as google analytics and Facebook insights and recommend improvements to increase performance based on analyzed metrics.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent Graphics Design Skills
- Good people skills and friendly disposition.
- A good understanding of Social Media platforms, trends, dynamics and algorithms
- A good understanding of keywords optimization, SEOs and google ranking
- Ability to use WordPress, page builder plugins such as Elementor, create sales and conversion landing pages, etc
- Ability to manage newsletter communications, using newsletter tools, such as Mailchimp
- Ability to create simple and professional graphics designs, using tools such as Canva
- Ability to do content marketing, using skills such as storytelling and showcasing services benefits.
- Ability to write high-converting marketing emails and email subjects
- Ability to create short-form videos using apps such as capcut, inshot, Instagram, etc
- Ability to do content marketing, using skills such as storytelling, sales copies, emotional selling, etc highlighting products and services
- Ability to write high-converting sales captions
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF Form) to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the email.