Beacongate Limited is a one-stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisations in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing, and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence. We have been able to harness the power of our teams to deliver exceptional services across diverse industries such as banking, telecommunication, oil & gas, construction, hospitality, and manufacturing among others.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
Skills and Job Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred
- Technology Skills
- Content Writing
- Graphic Design
- Campaign Execution
- Strong Communication Skills
- Idea Presentation
- SEO and PPC
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Video editing
- Photography skills.
N70,000 – N80,000
Application Deadline Date
22nd March, 2022
Method of job application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.