CDV Properties & Development Limited is an indigenous and one of Nigeria’s leading Real Estate firms offering services in civil construction and property development. The company is basically an engineering, construction, and real estate company incorporated and operating in Nigeria, providing technical services to various projects and clients, both private, corporate, and various government agencies.
- Job Position: Digital Marketer
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing and strong IT skill in SEO/SEM, social media marketing, graphics design skill.
- Develop and implement marketing campaign strategies; email, mobile, social media platforms to gain audience across all industries.
- Create and maintain product listings across social media platforms
- Ensure consistency of brand messages and engage clients interest by generating traffics via direct search, organic search, referrals, and social media
- Establish and build relationships and trust and give prompt feedback to product inquiry
- Drive a cost-effective marketing campaign
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Digital and Content Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Proficiency with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other tools required
- Must possess deep and practical knowledge of marketing trends and strategies
- Ability to translate concepts into campaigns that drive customer engagement and conversion
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, striving for 100% accuracy.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and reporting skills with the ability to translate complicated technical jargon into customer-facing materials.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Email marketing software and auto-responder (Mailchimp, Get-Response, Campaign Monitor)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
28th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.