Chemiron International Limited provides high quality iron supplements, nutraceuticals and ethical medication to Nigeria and West Africa. Established in 1987, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Limited, the company name later changed to Chemiron International Limited with manufacturing and distribution of our products from our Ikeja, Lagos factory. In 2019 the company name changed to Chemiron Care Limited, as we relocated our manufacturing operations to Agbara Industrial Estate to a new modern PCN – Compliant facility with our dedicated capsules and liquid filling production lines.
Our internal Quality Assurance team ensures strict adherence to good manufacturing practices throughout the production process. We are constantly expanding our product range across different therapeutic areas to be able to achieve our vision of being Nigeria’s No. 1 healthcare provider by keeping individuals and communities vibrant and healthy with high quality products accessible to all.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Ogun
- Planning, development and execution of Company digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Advertising and displaying the Company’s products and services on the web
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating and Maintaining the Company’s social media presence across all social media handles.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations in the reporting line. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and digital production.
- Good experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Good experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social media marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Not more than 35 years old.
10th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.