Connexxion Group – We are a team of innovative and result oriented driven specialist with the passion and requisites skills to proffer bespoke solutions to our clientele. At Connexxion, we understand that even in the same industry, businesses have their peculiar needs and operational procedures. Our associates are ever ready to render our state of art services to our esteemed clients.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns; Managing organization’s website;
- Driving online sales for the Company; Optimizing content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc;
- Videography and editing;
- Creating and editing high-resolution videos, pictures and posts;
- Tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly; Fixing any error in online content;
- Attending networking events; Identifying new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnel.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience as a digital marketer in a tech firm
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics ETC)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.