Drums School Finders – We are educational Consultants that help students secure admission to study abroad in the UK, USA, Ireland, Australia and Dubai.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Digital marketer to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. qualification.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills.
- Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Hubspot, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office, Graphic design.
28th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.