Elead is an Education Consulting firm in Lagos with international expatriates abroad. We are a team of educational experts from all across the world. Our team has worked and provided solutions to schools that cut across the United Kingdom, Nigeria and partners in the United States. Our team comprises experts who have worked as School Heads, Consultants and Administrators to partner and provide you with relevant solutions to your schools’ challenges.
- Job Position: Digital Marketer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web,social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- B.Sc / OND / HND in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managingsocial media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics ETC)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Knowledge of Graphics Design
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- 2 years experience.
- N2,000,000 – N4,200,000 annually.
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.