Enterscale helps startups and scale-ups build insight-driven brands, craft compelling pitch decks, acquire early users with paid media, and connect with their audiences through rich content and deep user and product analytics
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Our Product Marketing Analyst (Paid Channels) will acquire new leads and customers through pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
- He/she will be in charge of all external online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Mixpanel.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Manage the day-to-day operational matters of ad planning, campaign management, and performance reporting.
How to Apply
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Previous work in a startup, marketing agency environment, retail, or FMCG
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, including paid search, retargeting, and social media ads (Meta, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.