Future Minds Development Initiative (FMDI) is a non-profit Oganisation aimed at empowering the general public andpromoting health wellness.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- In close collaboration with IT and rest of marketing team drive the digital marketing strategy and development across countries throughout the full marketing funnel.
- Develop, execute and optimize digital marketing strategies and tactics including the lead nurturing process and supporting content across various channels, including marketing automation, web, social media, email, SEO, digital advertising, content marketing, for effective ROI.
- Support country marketing in creating, managing and optimizing local digital marketing activities for lead nurturing and conversion together with targeted account based marketing activities s, including ad copy, targeting, and optimization.
- Responsible for setting requirements for and take lead in driving the development of Network Solution’s digital marketing tools and platforms to support efficient marketing work and follow-up such as defining the relevant KPIs and supporting reports and dashboards, marketing automation, defining workflows, campaigns etc in close collaboration with the IT development team.
- Regularly monitoring, follow-up, reporting and optimizing on the performance of marketing automation and digital marketing activities, using existing and new tools such as Analytics and other analytics platforms (available in Marketing Automation, different social media platforms etc).
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Over 2 years of proven experience
- Broad experience with regards to full funnel digital marketing, including working hands-on with Marketing Automation, digital campaigns, web, SoMe channels etc.
- Experience in developing, monitoring and follow up of different digital marketing work (inbound lead nurturing and targeted account based marketing activities) across own and paid channels such as web, social media (own and paid), marketing automation, SEM, display ads, email/EDR etc.
- Experience in setting requirements for development of sales and marketing tools and platforms such as marketing automation and CRM to drive efficient marketing work in close collaboration with sales.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is highly meritorious
- Great communication skills (text and PPT).
12th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.