Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/ video calls, as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doctors and wellness experts from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip or on vacation. Health Connect 24×7 provides consumers with a true 24×7 population health management. Our goal is to ensure appropriate balance between quality and cost, starting from the moment you access our physician helpline to the point of recovery.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The objective of the digital marketer is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services thereby increasing conversion rate for the company.
The preferred candidate will:
- Manage the company’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), communicate with followers on all social media pages, respond to queries and monitor customer reviews
- Develop persuasive content for HC 24×7 on various online platforms and promote them
- Continuously strive to develop company presence on social media
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for the company
- Optimize, monitor, and report on SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage the Email/SMS campaigns
- Analyse, and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies and report on the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Launch social media Ads to increase brand awareness.
- HND / BSc qualification
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, SEM, marketing database, email, and social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and ‘call to action
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mailchimp).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Good knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create impactful & cost-effective marketing support programs
- Digital Marketing and partnerships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
N200,000 – N250,000 / month.
14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.