Mobile Screens and Sound is a Company that specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of Audiovisual and staging equipment. The dominant equipment we stock is the Light Emitting Diode(LED) Screen and others include Sound/PA, Videography, Light and Staging Equipment.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor all our digital marketing campaigns across all our digital networks with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution.
- Plan, Develop and implement all SEO/SEM (Search engine optimization/Search engine marketing) and Per-per-click (PPC) strategies which will also include email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain content marketing strategies and social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Use Google analytics, Google ad words, and other relevant sites.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and return on investment (ROI) for marketing campaigns.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies and drive traffic to company pages.
- Develop and manage projects adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure Brand awareness is more amplified for people to know about us, hear about us and ensure we are on the first page and number one in the search engine rankings at all times.
- More site activities should be carried out.
- Number of unique visitors: Ensure a weekly increase in the number of people coming to our website/social media platforms to ensure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and other outreach strategies – Weekly.
- Time spent on the website: Give report of how many people are coming to our website and how many people are staying to learn more about our business – Monthly report.
- Lead generation rate: Ensure Increase in our site visitation (to a minimum of 20 people per week) and weekly report should be submitted of the total number of site visitors that fill our contact forms and new followers on all social media handles – Weekly.
- Website/Social media update – Ensure that all social media handles are updated regularly with latest events, campaigns and news on weekly basis – weekly.
- Increased Sales and revenue due to effective digital marketing
- Revenue per customer – Must be able to identify our most lucrative market segments and social media platform and ensure business generation (a minimum of 5 new customers weekly) is achieved – weekly.
- Total revenue- Must determine and generate report to indicate if we have reached the right prospects, measure the effectiveness of every campaign and must be able to generate revenue from all campaigns – Monthly.
- Total sales – Must be able to generate sales of a minimum of (N500, 000.00) through all the digital marketing campaigns- monthly.
- Conversion/response rate – Effectively measure and generate report on the performance of each channel using, people response on all social media platforms and the success of all campaigns – Weekly.
- Customer Engagement – Ability to retain old customers, ensure social media engagements, increased followers, likes and shares.
- Customer retention rate – successfully ensure that old customers are maintained and new customers come back for business – Monthly assessment
- Number of Likes/shares – Must have at least 300 likes per campaign on all social media handles.
- Social media followers – Should be able to generate a minimum of 100 new (real) followers on all social media handles on monthly basis.
- Social media engagements – Ensure there is a high level of engagement on our social media handles by having more comments on stories and post with a minimum of 20 comments on all post and stories.
- Effectively generate and develop creative contents (daily and weekly) on all platforms that will ensure more business visibility and profitability.
- Must be able to utilize all budgets approved efficiently and ensure that all projects are carried out excellently at minimal cost – Monthly project assessment.
- Advise company on all new trends, advert measures and new technologies that will be profitable to the organization – regularly.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or another relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years + digital marketing experience, preferably with relevance experience in the entertainment industry.
- Relevant certifications in digital marketing and other relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, Google analytics and website analytics.
- Up-to –date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Content development, Networking, research and excellent writing skills.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, PPC and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, goal-oriented and strong attention to detail.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
7th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.